JANUARY CHALLENGE - Give Kudos to Start the New Year Off on a Positive Note
How can we make the Real Estate business better?
How can we highlight and show appreciation for the best of the best?
It so easy to say something negative or point out flaws about MLS remarks, bad photos, inaccurate information, mistakes, poor communication, and the list goes on.
How can we help the other professionals in our area?
Nothing is better than being complimented by one of your team members.
Just think of the impact we could have by noticing when another agent or vendor or stager or lender or title attorney or inspector...does a good job or goes out of their way to make a transaction pleasant and gives that bit of extra TLC to the most important person..the client.
Let's catch others doing something right!
Let's have some positive ways to highlight others in our industry. Blog about that special person. Compliment, when deserved, in front of their client. Share what you have learned from a colleague and give them credit.
- Give a well-deserved testimonial for a local vendor (lender, stager, inspector, attorney, etc.) or fellow agent in your area with whom you work (250-word minimum)
- Do as many as you want but only one will count for points.
- Must include one photo, graphics or video
- Post the link to the post you have written in the comments below
- All entries must be written and submitted in a comment below by JAN 31, 2019, midnight PST
- Your entry that follows all guidelines will be awarded 1,500 points.
*Points will be awarded the first week in February 2019. All guidelines must be followed to receive credit.
Now, who will you be giving kudos to this month?