When asked if blogging works.
I replied with a few questions.
- Does one print ad sell a house?
- Does one postcard sell a house?
- Does one For Sale sign sell a house?
- Does placing the property in the MLS sell it?
- Does one impromptu open house do the trick?
- Does one radio show sell a house?
- Does burying a St. Joseph statue sell a home?
- Does one nosy neighbor sell a house?
- Does one blog post sell a listing?
- Does networking with others sell a house?
It's a combination of the above, creativity, experience and a hard work.
There are many other things that blogging has done.
- I have found many buyers and sellers from blogging.
- I enjoy blogging and the instant gratification of the comments.
- I wrote and had a book published because of blogging.
- I left a big box company after 18 years because of advice received from blogging.
- I started HomeRome Realty with the help and confidence that came from blogging.
- I have my own live radio show and blogging has been an influencing factor on my success.
- I speak with an AR member everyday because of blogging.
- I have found many buyers and sellers from blogging. (This one was worth repeating.)
- I have sent and received numerous referrals from blogging?
- I have made tremendous friendships both business and personal from blogging.
For me blogging does work!
How about for you?