There is a lot of talk in the industry today about “teams” and how dominant they are in this market.
Will the sole practitioner move into the background?
But I think there is room for a solo broker and weekly radio host.
Here is my way
The Rome Way.
• Communicating with clients and making all appointments.
• Outsourcing tasks that take time away from interacting with clients.
• Choosing to work with clients I like and respect.
• Having a full pipeline with a waiting list for new clients.
• Keeping a daily real estate journal also known as blogging.
There Is Room For A Solo Broker.