Blogging since 2006 has pretty much been a daily ritual. Maybe I haven't written a blog every single day, but I have written over four thousand, logged in every day, and most days talked to a member.
Many bloggers are looking for more traffic to their posts or websites.
They need to know stats.
How many views? How many comments? How many likes? How many short URL clicks?
But I'm always looking for other ways to use, to share, and to repurpose my blog posts:
- -Through a link in my email signature.
- -Send the post's short URL to the client or potential buyer or seller.
- -Copy the post, print it, and send it to the subject.
- -Using my property posts when on a listing.
- - Link on my website for quick access.
- -Laminate and give to the person being discussed or described.
- -Using the subject on my weekly radio show.
How are you using your blogs?